在商务英语接待中,若想给客人留下好印象,机场接机是比较重要的第一步。接待时,应着装正式,热情主动。在介绍和问候之后,可以询问旅途状况,以表示关心。接待人员应主动提出替客户拿行李,使客户感受到你的关心。



机场接待1:


中国电子仪器公司的温娜小姐陪同公司领导林伟先生到机场迎接纽约来的布朗先生。虽然未曾晤面,但在此之前的电话沟通中他们已经相互认识了。

W: Wen Na, secretary
L: Lin Wei
B: Mr. Peter Brown, a foreign dealer (国外经销商) from New York.



W: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Peter Brown from New York?


对不起,你是纽约的彼得·布朗先生吗?


是的,我是彼得·布朗。


W: I’m Wen Na from CEC. I’m here to meet you (我是来接您的). May I introduce Mr. Lin Wei? He’s the head of our company.


我是中国电子仪器公司的温娜。我是来接您的。我可以介绍林伟先生吗?他是我们公司的负责人。


你好!


你好!很高兴见到你。


欢迎来到中国,布朗先生。


谢谢你。你能来接我真是太好了。


L: You are welcome. Did you have a nice flight?


不客气。航班愉快吗?


不错,只是有点颠簸。


我们很高兴你能来。我们希望你在这里过得愉快。


我相信我会的。


L: There is a limo outside in the parking lot. We will take you to the hotel first.


外面停车场有一辆豪华轿车。我们先带你去旅馆。


多谢。


W: Let me carry your suitcase for you.


让我帮你提箱子。


B: Thanks, but I can manage. It is not heavy.


谢谢,但我能应付。它不重。

机场接待2:


In the airport
(Wang Qian hold a board writing BBC Company.)


(王倩举着一个牌子上写:BBC公司)


John: Hi! I’m John Smith, Sales Manager from BBC company. Are you form Huaxia Company?你好!我是约翰·史密斯,BBC公司的销售经理。你是华夏公司的吗?


Liu: Yes! My name’s Liu Jian, the Production Manager of Huaxia Company. Here’s my name card. Welcome to Shanghai.对!我叫刘健,华夏公司生产经理。这是我的名片。欢迎来到上海。


John: Thank you. Here’s mine. Nice to meet you.(握手)


谢谢您。这是我的名片。很高兴认识你。


Liu: Nice to meet you, too. And this is my secretary, Miss Wang.


很高兴见到您。这是我的秘书,王小姐。


Wang: Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。


John: Glad to meet you, too. And this is my wife, Mary.很高兴见到您。这是我妻子,玛丽。


Mary: How do you do!您好!


Wang, Liu: How do you do!您好!


Liu: Have you got your luggage?您有行李吗?


John: Yes!有啊。


Wang: Let’s go this way, please. Our car is over there.请走这边。我们的车在那边。


Liu: How’s your journey?你们旅途如何?


John: The flight was very good and the service on board was excellent. But Mary didn’t get used to the jet lag.航班很好,机上服务也很好。但是玛丽不习惯时差反应。


Mary: Don’t listen to him. I’m fine. He’s so worried.别听他的。我很好。他总是那么担心。


Liu: Shall we go to the hotel directly? We’ve booked a room for you at the BaiYun Hotel.我们直接去旅馆好吗?我们在白云饭店为您订了一个房间。


John: Good.好的。


Liu: Is it your first time come to China?这是你第一次来中国吗?


John: No, but my first time to Shanghai.不,但我第一次来上海。


Marry: I’ve heard that there are various of snack in China. If got a chance, I’d like to have a taste and go shopping in shanghai.我听说中国有各种各样的小吃。如果有机会,我想尝尝上海小吃和购物。


Liu: In that case, we will make a good arrangement for you in shanghai. Miss Wang knows Shanghai well. If you want to know something, you can ask her.那样的话,我们会在上海为你安排好的。王小姐很了解上海。如果你想知道什么,你可以问她。


Mary: Thank you. I am so lucky.谢谢您。我真幸运。


Liu: There’s no arrangement tomorrow. Have a good rest and recover from the jet lag.明天没有安排。好好休息,从时差中恢复过来。


John: Good idea.好主意。


Mary: So I can go shopping with Miss Wang tomorrow.所以我明天可以和王小姐一起去购物。


John: But you should have a good rest first.但你应该先好好休息。


Liu: The anniversary party will be hold tomorrow evening. Would you like to join us?


周年纪念晚会将于明晚举行。你愿意参加吗?


John: I’d love to. It’s my honor to do that.我很乐意。我很荣幸参加。


Liu: Thank you. If you have any problems on your life or business, please don’t hesitate to call me.谢谢您。如果您的生活或业务有任何问题,请不要犹豫打电话给我。


John: I should thank you. You’re so thoughtful!我应该谢谢您。您真体贴!


Wang: Here’s the car. Step in, please.这是车。请上车。