一、不太会讲英语的要怎么说:

(1) 请稍待片刻。 Just a moment, please.

(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。 Hold on, please. I'll get someone to thephone.

(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。

Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.

(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名 及电话号码?

I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an Englishspeaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephonenumber?

二、接电话的开场白

(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?

Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I helpyou?

(2) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。

Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.

(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。

Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.

(4) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?

Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I dofor you?

(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。

Hello. This is the Wang residence.

(6) 午安。我是王大明。

Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。

Wenkai Yang. Speaking

三、不明了对方所言时

(1) 能说得明确一点吗?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

(2) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。

I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.

(3) 我无法确定你的意思。

I'm not sure what you mean.

(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。

You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.

(5) 你能说得简单一点吗?

Could you put that more simply?

(6) 请你再多解释一下好吗?

Will you explain a little bit more?

四、通话将毕时的结尾语

(1) 谢谢你来电。 Thank you for calling.

(2) 很高兴跟你谈话。 Nice talking to you.

(3) 感谢你打给我。 It was kind of you to call me.

(4) 请随时再打电话给我。 Call me again any time.

(5) 我该挂电话了。 I'd better get off the phone.

(6) 让我们尽快聚聚。 Let's get together soon.

(7) 有空请再打电话来。 Call again when you've got time.