满天星河落在你的眼里,我爱你有迹可循

月亮是我抛的硬币,两面都是梦见你。


The moon is a coin I toss. I dream of you on both sides.


如果你就在这里,我一定会马上吻你。


I would kiss you right now if only you were here.


遇你之前,沉迷过往;遇你以后,盘算余生。


Before meeting you, indulge in the past. After meeting you, I plan to spend the rest of my life.


我这一生要走多远的路程,什么时候才能停下。


How far I have to go in my life and when I can stop.


永远屈服于温柔

Always yield to gentleness


不要忘记你曾是怎样的小孩,也不要忘记你想成为怎样的大人。


Don't forget what kind of child you were, and what kind of adult you want to be.


满天星河落在你的眼里,我爱你有迹可循。

All stars fall in your eyes, I love you with trace to follow.


你是年少的喜欢,也是我余生的甜蜜


You are a young love and sweet for the rest of my life.


生活的温柔总会哒哒哒的跑进你怀里的。


The gentleness of life will run into your arms.


当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好在心里放晴。


When it rains around the world, let's make it clear in our hearts.