cc518学习网精品学习资料总目录

I've been admiring you for more than a year.

我已经爱慕你一年多了。

You've been occupying a special place in my heart.

你在我心中占据了一个特殊的位置。

Sometimes you're not so charismatic but I'll definitely accept it.

有时候你不是很有魅力,但我肯定会接受的。

I like your pale complexion,black hair and translucentskin.

我喜欢你白皙的面容,乌黑的头发和透亮的皮肤。

Gazing fondly into your crystal eyes, I'm intoxicated like drinking a quarter of wine.

深情地凝视你清澈的双眼,就像喝二两醇酒一样陶醉。

Your charismatic mesh bag holds me entirely and tightly.

你那魅力的网袋把我牢牢套住。

You're my symbiont with some properties that other individuals don't have.

你是我的共生体,你有别人不具备的特性。

It's you who give brilliant vibrancy to me.

正是你给了我灿烂的活力

When you left,I set the clock ticking.

你离开时,我就开始计时。

I start to starve and count how many days since you left.

我开始挨饿,数着你离开一共有多少天了。

If you don't come back in time I'll starve to death.

如果你不及时回来,我会饿死的。

So, I must figure out how to feed myself when you aren't here.

所以没有你的日子里,我得想法养活我自己。

I devise parallel to the summer vacation to avoid heat stress.

我搞了一个类似夏天放假避免热逆境一样的机制

hunker down doing my research and reemerge in new semester.

蜷缩下来做研究,在新学期再重新出现。

It's the very key to my resilience.

这就是我恢复活力的关键。

I've learned a ton to survive your charisma.

我学到了很多东西,躲避你的魅力。

词汇积累

1.translucent 美 [trænzˈluːsnt]

adj.半透明的

He relied on translucent enamels to produce vivid, glowing pictures.

他利用半透明瓷漆绘制出鲜艳生动的图画。

2.fond

adj.深情的;温情的

You use fond to describe people or their behaviour when they show affection.

a fond father.

慈父

Their eyes meet fondly across the table.

他们隔着桌子深情对视。

3.symbiont

共生者;共生生物;共生体;共生菌;共存程序

symbiosis美 [ˌsɪmbaɪˈoʊsɪs]

n.共生(关系);合作关系;互惠互利的关系

a symbiotic relationship

一种互惠互利的关系

4.hunker down

v. 蹲;蹲下;蹲坐;保持低调;避免引人注目

During the sandstorm, they hunkered down in a small hut

在沙尘暴中,他们蜷缩在一间小屋里。

5.heat stress

热应激;热逆境;热威胁;中暑

表白的话这里有一大堆不知道哪句轻轻就已经打动你的心