1. 问候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon, evening)早上好(或:下午、晚上)好。
Hello.你好。
Hi.你好。
--How are you? 你好吗?
--Fine, thank you, and you? 好,谢谢,你也好吧?
(2)Best wishes(regards) to sb.问候汤姆好。
Please give my regards(best wishes, love) to Tom.请代我向汤姆致以问候。
Please remember me to Tom.请代我向汤姆问候。
Say hello to Tom.向汤姆问好。
(3)Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高兴在这里(或:又)见到你。
2.介绍 Introductions
(1)This is Mr. (Mrs., Miss., Ms.) Green. 这位是格林先生(或:夫人、小姐、女士)。
This is Li Ning. 这位是李宁
。May I introduce you to my friends? 我来把您介绍给我的好朋友好吗?
I'd like you to meet Mr. Green.我想请您见见格林先生。
(2)--How do you do? (初次见面时用)您好
--How do you do? 您好
Nice(Glad, Pleased) to meet(see) you.见到您我很高兴。
Nice meeting you, Mr. Green. (多用于分手时)格林先生,我真高兴能认识您。
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李宁。
I'm a teacher.我是老师。
I'm Chinese.我是中国人。
Excuse me, what's your (full) name, please? 请问你贵姓(您尊姓大名)?
(4)I have often heard about you.我常常听人谈起你。
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想认识你。
Excuse my introducing myself.恕我冒昧地自我介绍一下。
Do you know my father? 你认识我父亲吗?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你还没有见过我父亲吧。
Allow (let) me introduce Mr. Green to you.请允许 (或让) 我给你介绍一下格林先生。
3.告别 Farewells
(1)I'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off, have to go) now.恐怕我得走了。
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我们该走了。
It's time I met Tom (did my homework). I have to go now. (注意从句要用虚拟语气)我该去见汤姆(或:去做作业了)。现在我得走了。
(2)Good-bye! /Bye-bye! /Bye! 再见!
See you later(tomorrow).回头见(或:明天见)。
See you.回见。
Good night.晚安,再见。
4.感谢和应答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much). (非常)感谢。
Thanks a lot.多谢。
Many thanks.多谢。
Thanks(Thank you) for listening.谢谢(收听)。
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(帮了我的忙)。
(2)Not at all. 不用谢,不客气。
It's(That's) all right.没关系。
You are welcome.不用谢。
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了。
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎样谢你才好。
I don't know what I should have done without your help.没有你的帮助我真不知道怎么办。
Thank you all the same.仍然要谢谢你。
怎么样,是不是很简单呢?
再给大家介绍一些交际高手必知的英文表达~学习一下~
I've heard so much about you.
久仰!
Long time no see.
好久不见了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
辛苦了!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
尊敬的朋友们!
Your Excellency
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
How are you making out in Beijing?
在北京过得怎么样?
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
It's a rewarding trip!
不虚此行!
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
Please remember me to Mr. Wang.
请代我问候王先生。
Thank you so much for coming.
感谢光临!
Hope you'll come again.
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
欢迎以后多来北京!
I will see myself out, please.
请留步,不用送了!
Take care!
多保重!
Have a nice trip!
祝您一路平安!
At your service!
愿为您效劳!
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
为……举行宴会/宴请
Welcome dinner
欢迎宴会
Informal dinner
便宴
Luncheon
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Light meal
便餐
Working luncheon
工作午餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
自助餐
Return dinner
答谢宴会
Farewell dinner
告别宴会
Glee feast
庆功宴
Reception
招待会
Cocktail party
鸡尾酒会
Tea party
茶话会
Serve a course
上菜
Here is your seat.
您的位置在这里。
Please have a seat.
请入席!
Enjoy this happy get-together
欢聚一堂
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请随便!
Help yourself please.
请各位随意用餐。
What would you like to drink?
您喝点什么?
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
现在我提议,为了……和……之间的合作,为了……参议员的健康,干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to…
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为……干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
Here's to you!
敬您一杯!
To your health!
祝你健康!
I'll drink to that!
我要为此干杯!
Whatever you like!
随量!
精彩评论