102. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)

103. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

104. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

105. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

1066. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

107. Far from it.(一点也不。)

108. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

109. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

110. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

111. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

112. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

113. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

114. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

115. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

116. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

117. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

118. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

119. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

120. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

121. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

122. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

123. You bet!(当然!)

124. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

125. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

126. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

127. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

128. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

129. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

130. You're the boss.(听你的。)

131. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

132. Over my dead body!(休想)

133. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

134. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)

135. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

136. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}

137. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

138. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

139. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

140. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

141. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

142. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

143. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)

144. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)

145. That's really something.(真了不起。)

146. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)

147. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)

148. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)

149. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)

150. I won't buy[相信;接受] your story.(我不信你那一套。)

精华口语700句背起来英语口语直达无忧级(二)