1.take the wind out of one's sails 使某人顿时泄气,威风扫地
2.in the seventh heaven 在无比的幸福快乐中
3.The end justifies the means. 为目的不择手段
4.call a spade a spade 有话直说
5.A woman's work is never done. 家务永远做不完
6.one's name will be mud 某人将声名狼藉
7.play second fiddle to sb. 充当副手
8.I'm glad you enjoyed it. 你喜欢我就高兴。
9.I'm good at it. 我做这个很在行。
10.I'm in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。
11.I'm in good shape. 我的身体状况很好。
12.I'm just having a look. 我只是随便看看。
13.Fancy meeting you here. 想不到在这里见到你。
14.bury one' head in the sand 鸵鸟心态;不正视现实
15.You only live once. 人生只有一次
16.Home is where the heart is. 家总是让人思念的地方
17.Has the cat got your tongue? (猫把你舌头叼走啦?)为什么不说话?
18.When the cat's away. the mice will play. 阎王不在,小鬼跳梁
19.I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。
20.I'm under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。
21.I'm working on it. 我正在努力。
22.I've changed my mind. 我已经改变主意。
23.I've got a headache. 我头痛。
24.Let's face it. 面对现实吧。
25.That depends. 看情况再说。
26.It takes time. 这需要时间。
27.It depends on you. 取决于你。
28.See you later. 待会见;再联络。
29.Out of the question! 不可能的!
30.I've done my best. 我已尽力了。
31.You've got me there. 你考倒我了.
32.It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。
33.It will come to me. 我会想起来的。
34.He is a walking skeleton. 他很瘦。
35.Don't be so modest. 别这么谦虚。
36.It's up to you. 由你决定。
37.The line is engaged. 电话占线了。
38.Can you dig it?你搞明白了吗?
39.He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.他夹着本厚书,走出了图书馆。
40.The brothers differ from each other in their interests.这几个兄弟各有所好。
41.Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.虽然我们看不见原子,但它们的确存在。
42.I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。
43.Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.大多数人吃饭,写字,工作都用右手。
44.Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.只有努力,才能成功
45.He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.他自以为是重要人物,但我们觉得他什么也不是。
46.I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
47.It is no matter whether you get there early or late.你早到晚到都没有关系。
48.It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.在足球中以手触球就是犯规。
49.The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.护士在手术室协助医生动手术。
50.What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。
精彩评论